The "Dream Fish" restaurant is located on the ground floor of the historical building of the XIX century "Association of Peter Smirnov" in the very center of Moscow on Baltschug Island.
The building was built in 1888-1889 by architect N.A. Voskresenskiy commissioned by Peter Smirnov, the vodka "king" of the Russian Empire.
In the room where today there is a restaurant, there was a warehouse of alcohol, as well as Russian and foreign wines. In 2015 the building was completely restored by the architect N.A. Maksimenko, and in 2016 received the status of an object of cultural heritage of regional importance and is currently under the protection of the Government of Moscow.